Wednesday 16 July 2014

First Ever Blog


22.25pm

Helloooooo

This is my very first blog, in case the title didn't give it away... my sister is repeatedly sneaking looks at what I'm typing and half sniggering, telling me that this will be nothing more, than a huge embarrassment for the both of us and she is probably right.

I am writing this blog because I spend more money than I should, mainly on health and beauty products and once I have bought said item, I am very opinionated and want to offer my fellow sassy sisters (and brothers) advice on whether they should part with their cash for that item.

I want to write reviews on basically most aspects of my life so that one day I can look back and cherish the way in which I wasted so much time on this blog and so much money on products which I obsessed over for a whole ten minutes before ordering online. Speaking of time, I have a lot of that now, I've recently realised that sometimes in life, if things are not going well, it is okay to take a step back from the people and the situations that don't make you happy. We live in a world where people underestimate the power of a smile, do the things that make you happy and strive to be a good person.

Peace be upon you
Merutopia xo

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read all of your posts and splurge on every product you mention. Good luck! P.s recommend a good eyeshadow palette please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hajrah,
    I have a really good Tom Ford quad which I will be reviewing ;) ill deffo look into eyeshadow palettes just for you, thankyou for your support xo

    ReplyDelete